Monday, August 3, 2015

MISSING My Daughter Tanya Malik, Age : 10 Years, Color : Fair Missing from today 11 A.M. PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE ON FB TOO... IF ANYBODY HAVE SOME INFORMATION PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME... Need your help friends... I am in big trouble.... Please help me to share this... REGARDS RAVI MALIK, 09255468001 Sr DME Waltier 🙏Kind Request🙏 Please Circulate this message to other Groups to help someone in need...


MISSING My Daughter Tanya Malik, Age : 10 Years, Color : Fair Missing from today 11 A.M. PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE ON FB TOO... IF ANYBODY HAVE SOME INFORMATION PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME... Need your help friends... I am in big trouble.... Please help me to share this... REGARDS RAVI MALIK, 09255468001 Sr DME Waltier 🙏Kind Request🙏 Please Circulate this message to other Groups to help someone in need...

--
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment